Please review our pricing and feel free to contact us with any questions. Pricing for grooming services can be viewed on our Grooming page.
We offer full day and half day daycare options.
- Full Day: $35/day
- Half Day: $23 (pick up & drop off between 7AM-12:30PM or 12:30PM-7:00PM)
We offer discounted prices for purchasing a multi-day package. Days do not need to be used consecutively and expire 6 months from the date of purchase.
- 5 Days: $33 per day ($165)
- 10 Days: $32 per day ($320)
- 20 Days: $30 per day ($600)
- 30 Days: $29 per day ($870)
- 10 Half-Days: $23 per day ($230)
- 20 Half-Days: $22 per day ($440)
Pricing for boarding consists of an overnight option plus a daytime option for each 24 hour period. Boarding guests choose both an overnight option and a daytime play option for their pet.
Choose your overnight option:
- Bedroom Suite: $25/night + daycare option
- Luxury Suite: $35/night + daycare option
Overnight accommodations include at least 3 potty breaks (additional breaks for dogs not in all day group play), bedtime snacks, comfortable cot, blankets if needed, and all our attention and love! We also use frozen peanut butter kongs, and lick mats if any of our pups are anxious or stressed in their bedroom. Water is always available in every bedroom and every playroom and play yard. We offer house food and treats, although we encourage you to bring your own to help with your dog's digestion. If we notice your dog is having trouble eating, we offer pumpkin, chicken stock, and warm water as add-ins.
15% discount per additional dog
Add your daytime option:
- Daycare or Individual Playtime (morning & afternoon session): +$30
- Daycare or Individual Playtime (one session): +$20
If you drop off after 4pm or pickup before 10am you will not be charged for that day.
- Cat Condo: $28/night (includes daytime)
- $15/night for additional cats
- Administration of medication that cannot be added to food: $3
- Optional Playtime: $10 (20-minute session in our cat playroom)
- Holiday Fee: $7 per family
There is no cost for Orientation Day, which covers the entire day!
Our Orientation Day is treated mostly like a first day of daycare. Once you get here, we’ll ask you to wait about 5-10 minutes just so we can make sure your pup is comfortable hanging with our counselors and walking around the building. After that, we’ll get your pup situated in one of our bedroom suites with a cot and water to give them time to get familiar with all the new sounds and smells. Our specialist will come get your pup and spend some time getting to know him or her and see what your pup will enjoy most! One of our specialists will give you a call later in the day to let you know how he or she is doing and you will be welcome to pick up any time before we close!
We do ask that before you bring your pup to Ruff Housing, you provide documentation of up to date Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, and Bordetella vaccines. You may email them to us, upload them to your profile, have your vet fax them, or bring in hard copies on your first day!