Charitable Request Form
At Ruff Housing, we are proud of our generous contributions to help those in our community. We receive frequent requests for charitable donations and to participate in events that benefit our community and, as a small, local business, we have a limited amount of time and resources allocated for contributions or donations of services. The majority of this allocation is committed to pet related causes that we ourselves are particularly passionate about and that align with our business purposes. We get hundreds of requests for the remainder of this allocation – hence, we can only fulfill a limited amount of donation requests each year.
In order to ensure that we treat all requests fairly, we have set forth the following guidelines for donation requests:
- Anyone requesting a charitable donation must do so by completing the form below.
- Requests must be received at least 45 days prior to the time the donation is needed in order to be considered. We are sorry, but due to the volume of requests that we receive, we cannot make exceptions to this and will be unable to accommodate requests that were not submitted in time.
- Requests will be reviewed monthly and all requests will receive a response to the email provided on the form within two weeks following the review.
- We will award a limited number of contributions (typically a gift certificate) for donation each month, with priority going to established pet related organizations. We may also select to participate in one or two events each year, again, with priority going to pet related organizations.
- Gift certificates will be mailed to the address listed on the request form. Again, due to the volume of requests we receive, we are not able to make exceptions to this policy and allow certificates to be picked up.
- Donation requests must be from organizations with a 501(c)3 status. Ruff Housing does not donate to individuals, groups for religious purposes, or political organizations.
We appreciate your interest in Ruff Housing and thank you for all that you do for our community!